ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Narrows Net Losses
Net loss for the first quarter was $0.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, versus net loss of $0.6 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the same period in 2001.
President and chief executive officer Ofer Yuval commented: " We see some encouraging recovery signs in our markets, and expect better market conditions later this year.
"EVS is focused on its main challenges of penetrating new markets, and developing future technologies and solutions for our customers."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020