ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Narrows Net Losses
Net loss for the first quarter was $0.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, versus net loss of $0.6 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the same period in 2001.
President and chief executive officer Ofer Yuval commented: " We see some encouraging recovery signs in our markets, and expect better market conditions later this year.
"EVS is focused on its main challenges of penetrating new markets, and developing future technologies and solutions for our customers."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report