USA: Elder-Beerman Appoints Edward Tomechko CFO
Elder-Beerman Stores Corp, the US's ninth largest independent department store chain, has appointed Edward A Tomechko as executive vice president, chief financial officer, secretary and treasurer.
Mr Tomechko will replace Scott J Davido, who left the company to pursue other opportunities, and will take up his post on 17 June.
Prior to joining Elder-Beerman, Mr Tomechko was president and CEO of NetRadio Corp, a start-up streaming media technology company. Mr Tomechko is an experienced retailer, serving as senior vice president and CFO of David's Bridal Inc, County Seat Stores Inc and Pickwick International Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report