USA: Elder-Beerman Open New Concept Store In Dubois
The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp has announced plans to open a 55,000 sq ft department store in autumn 2001 in Sandy Township near DuBois, Pennsylvania. The new store will be built in the Elder-Beerman concept format at a new shopping centre known as The Commons. The store will be the company's eighth concept store and Pennsylvania's second Elder-Beerman store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores