USA: Elder-Beerman Opens New Concept Store In Wisconsin
The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp (Nasdaq:EBSC) plans to open a 54,000 sq ft department store in the Sheboygan, Wisconsin area. Elder-Beerman will build the store in its concept store format in nearby Kohler, Wisconsin in the new Deerfield Trace Shopping Center adjacent to Interstate 43. The company anticipates opening the new store in the fall of 2001. It will be the state's fifth Elder-Beerman department store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores