USA: Elder-Beerman Reports June Sales Increase
Sales at The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp (Nasdaq: news) were $53.1 million for the five-week period ended July 7, 2001, a total increase of 1.9 per cent over the five week period ended July 1, 2000.
Comparable store sales increased 0.2 per cent compared to the same period last year. The best performing businesses in June were ladies' special size sportswear, juniors, intimate apparel, children's and furniture.
The nation's ninth largest independent department store chain, The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio and operates 63 stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022