USA: ElegantShopping.com Launches ElegantBoutique.com Designers' Collection
ElegantShopping.com announced today the launch of ElegantBoutique.com Designer's Collection®. The Designer's Collection®, a member of ElegantShopping.com family, is a collection of upscale boutiques created and designed in cooperation with the Designer's in their own unique styles. These Boutiques offer women's apparel ranging from cool and hip to elegant and sexy. Shopping at ElegantBoutique.com Designer's Collection® is akin to walking down Rodeo Drive with just as much glamour and style, but more affordable. With an unparalleled understanding of their online clientele, ElegantShopping.com set out to choose the Designers that could satisfy their high standard. All of the partner Designers are well established and excited about spreading their style into the virtual world. An impressive array of designs is offered on the site with an extensive technological infrastructure to ensure a secure, fast, and satisfying shopping experience. Despite its significant size, the Designer market has been confined to brick and mortar retail stores. Most Designers believe either that e-commerce is hype or don't want to exclude their traditional markets, sic. Department stores. ElegantShopping.com thought Designer apparel was a logical step after its prior success in launching its apparel outlet store within ElegantBoutique.com, offering women's apparel at 25 to 80 percent discounts to retail prices. In addition to offering the latest fashions, ElegantBoutique.com Designer's Collection® also features future season's collections that are currently on show to the trade. Allowing their customers a "preview" of what is to come, the Designer's Collection® is bound to create a loyal following.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar