GREECE: Elemec Sport To Distribute Italy’s GAS Jeans
Greek clothing retailer and Nike distributor Elmec Sport has signed an agreement to sell footwear, apparel and accessories under the Italian label GAS Jeans.
Elemec Sport will be the exclusive representative of the Active, Blue Label, Beachwear, Basic Collection, Underwear and Urban collections through its retail and wholesale network in Greece after reaching the deal with GAS Jeans owner Grotto SpA.
Founded in 1981, Elmec Sport is the exclusive distributor of Nike apparel and shoes in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania.
It also has an agreement to sell Harley Davidson motorcycles, accessories, spare parts and clothing in Greece.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
The University of Colorado has agreed to extend its apparel agreement with sportswear giant Nike Inc by ten years....
Sportswear giant adidas has clinched a long-term partnership deal with tennis superstar Andre Agassi, who previously held a contract with archrival Nike....
Independent music label Dischord Records has forced sportswear giant Nike Inc to apologise for unlawfully using artwork from a punk-rock record cover in a promotional campaign for skateboarding appar...
Nike Inc, the world's biggest athletic-shoe maker, said fourth-quarter earnings rose 15 percent, encouraged by sales of high- priced Air Jordan and Shox sneakers....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
Men's and women's apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc has named Al Derago senior vice president of the Nike swim division, effective today....
Sportswear giant Nike Inc has warned football club Manchester United that it may pull out of their £303 million sponsorship deal if the club doesn't improve its performance....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack