GREECE: Elmec Sport to Open 20 Nike Stores
Sports wear and sports goods giant Nike is to open 20 Nike Exclusive stores in Greece before the end of the year in conjunction with local clothing retailer Elmec Sport. Nike also plans to open two more stores in Athens and one in Romania and Bulgaria, with Elmec forecasting a 30 per cent growth for 2001, based on its involvement with the Nike brand, with full-year turnover expecting to be $6.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth