GREECE: Elve Clothing's Cons Turnover To Reach 25m Euro
Greek listed Elve Clothing sees a consolidated turnover of 8.5bn drachmas ($23m) for the period between July 2000 and December 31, 2001. The company recorded a considerable increase in its turnover, which grew to 5.6bn drachmas ($15m) for the period July 2000-June 2001, against 3.76bn drachmas ($1
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"