USA: Emery Worldwide To Handle New Zealand Logistics For Clarks Shoes
Emery Worldwide, the heavyweight air cargo subsidiary of CNF Inc (NYSE:CNF), has been selected by Clarks Shoes, one of the world's leading shoe distributors, to provide transportation, customs brokerage and logistics services for its operations in New Zealand. Under the terms of the agreement, Emery will airfreight goods direct from Clarks' South Pacific base in Melbourne, Australia, to Auckland and handle customs clearance and cross docking for immediate distribution to shoe retailers throughout New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack