USA: Emery Worldwide To Handle New Zealand Logistics For Clarks Shoes
Emery Worldwide, the heavyweight air cargo subsidiary of CNF Inc (NYSE:CNF), has been selected by Clarks Shoes, one of the world's leading shoe distributors, to provide transportation, customs brokerage and logistics services for its operations in New Zealand. Under the terms of the agreement, Emery will airfreight goods direct from Clarks' South Pacific base in Melbourne, Australia, to Auckland and handle customs clearance and cross docking for immediate distribution to shoe retailers throughout New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022