USA: Eminem's Clothing Line To Launch In Macy's
Federated Department Stores Inc, parent of the Macy's, Bloomingdale's and Lazarus chains, is to start selling some of Eminem's Shady Ltd clothing collection at select stores in April. Details of the Shady Ltd line, which is owned by Nesi Fashion Brands, were announced in January. Nesi Fashion Brands also owns the Rocawear juniors clothing line with rapper Jay Z and actor Damon Dash, and company spokesman Michael Belluomo believes Shady Ltd "will be a very big business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands