USA: End-To-End Apparel Solution GeacStyle Launched
Geac Enterprise Solutions, the world's fifth largest enterprise application software provider, today announced the release of GeacStyle, marking the completion of a year-long effort to bring the product into the Geac Enterprise Solutions fold. As the only fully integrated end-to-end solution for the apparel, footwear and textiles industries, GeacStyle marks a major advance for both new customers and the more than 400 existing GeacStyle customers worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores