USA: Enfashion Appoints Retail, Fashion & Technology Visionaries to Advisory Board
Enfashion Inc, the multi-channel retailing solution provider, has announced the appointment of several new executives to their advisory board. William Caffery, former CIO at America Online, Bernadine Morris, former fashion editor for the New York Times, Robin Lewis, vice president of Women's Wear Daily, Judy Stewart, creator & former CEO of Kids 'R Us, Laura Petrucci, founder and CEO of the Winthrop Group and John Chang, founding CEO of SeeUThere.com are among the members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack