USA: ENFASHION Teams With E-Color
ENFASHION, a multi-channel retailing solutions provider, today announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with E-Color, the standard for colour quality on the web. The alliance will enable ENFASHION to provide a more realistic virtual try-on and fitting-room experience by offering compatibility with the leading colour correction technology from E-Color. This comprehensive solution will boost consumer confidence in online apparel purchases."According to studies done by Media Metrix and PricewaterhouseCoopers,83 per cent of online consumers don't trust the colours they see on their monitors and 81 per cent maintain that the biggest problem with buying apparel online is the inability to try on clothing before purchasing," said Sheree Waterson, CEO of ENFASHION. "We are integrating our technologies to offer more compelling packages to potential multi-channel retailers," she continued. "ENFASHION's core competencies, fit and visualisation, combined with E-Color's colour corrected imaging will instill greater confidence in Internet purchasing by the consumer."Initial compatibility research complete, the technology bundle is expected to be available next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020