USA: ENFASHION Teams With E-Color
ENFASHION, a multi-channel retailing solutions provider, today announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with E-Color, the standard for colour quality on the web. The alliance will enable ENFASHION to provide a more realistic virtual try-on and fitting-room experience by offering compatibility with the leading colour correction technology from E-Color. This comprehensive solution will boost consumer confidence in online apparel purchases."According to studies done by Media Metrix and PricewaterhouseCoopers,83 per cent of online consumers don't trust the colours they see on their monitors and 81 per cent maintain that the biggest problem with buying apparel online is the inability to try on clothing before purchasing," said Sheree Waterson, CEO of ENFASHION. "We are integrating our technologies to offer more compelling packages to potential multi-channel retailers," she continued. "ENFASHION's core competencies, fit and visualisation, combined with E-Color's colour corrected imaging will instill greater confidence in Internet purchasing by the consumer."Initial compatibility research complete, the technology bundle is expected to be available next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack