US: Enhanced RFID offer from Avery Dennison
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison has joined forces with a number of partners to deliver a new range of products in its newly expanded portfolio.
The company worked with partners including NXP, Impinj and EM Marin in the development of the products, including improved graphic capabilities for RFID tag designers, including the apparel and footwear industries.
“Working in tandem with our partners, we’ve leveraged our innovation capabilities and technologies to create solutions that help retailers and brands improve their performance with RFID,” said Mark Hill, vice president and general manager, global innovation and solutions development.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although it has been the subject of intense speculation over recent years, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tagging has fulfilled many of the predictions made by industry forecasters more than te...
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison RBIS (Retail Branding and Information Solutions) has issued a new sustainability report....
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) has relocated to new global headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022