CANADA: Enhanced tool for multichannel fashion firms
Software specialist Visual 2000 has added new and enhanced capabilities to its Visual End-End fashion solution to help omni-channel retailers, brands and distributors manage all sales channels and supporting operations in a single integrated system.
"As retailers and brands alike embrace the growing opportunities online, they face major challenges in integrating these new channels into their core financial and operational business systems," explains Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 VP of research and development.
"They must accurately and consistently manage the flow of product, pricing, order, inventory and other critical content across all channels in real-time.
"By bringing all information and processes together in one system, our End-2-End solution gives large enterprises and small businesses the power and simplicity needed to run their entire single or multi-channel operation."
Additions and improvements include an easy-to-manage ecommerce solution; a free iPad App for mobile sales teams; new POS Systems; full vendor and third party logistics (3PL) integration; and enhanced warehouse management.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack