Enterprise suite to streamline productivity at Xcel Brands
Xcel Brands, which owns and manages leading fashion brands such as Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka, H Halston and C Wonder, has invested in NGC's Global Enterprise Suite to help streamline productivity.
The New York City headquartered company specialises in the acquisition, design, production, licensing, marketing and retail sales of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, jewellery, home goods and other consumer products.
Founded in 2011 its omnichannel sales strategy includes the promotion and sale of products under its brands through direct-response television, internet, brick and mortar retail, and e-commerce channels.
Xcel Brands has a team of over 100 professionals focused on design, production, and digital marketing, and maintains control of product quality and promotion across all of its product categories and distribution channels
NGC's Global Enterprise Suite (GES) brings together NGC's solutions for apparel ERP, fashion PLM and SCM in a fully integrated suite.
All parts of the system work in unison, and information is shared seamlessly throughout the suite with a common platform – eliminating the redundancies found with other systems and improving workflows, productivity and speed to market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Global online marketplace Redbubble has selected Centric's SMB PLM solution - a cloud-based tool tailored for emerging businesses - to improve cross-team collaboration, particularly between the produc...
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including: anti-pollen textiles; environmentally sustainable denim; environmentally sustainable fib...
US-based PLM provider Bamboo Rose has revealed a strategic partnership with the Council of International Fashion Designers (CIFD), the new trade association for American apparel and accessory designer...
Italian fashion retailer OVS is restructuring its entire product development process with the help of Lectra's product and collection lifecycle management solution....
Danish fashion retailer Bestseller has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help boost growth and replace its existing systems....
US sportswear brand Veronica Beard has selected an all-in-one business system to streamline end-to-end processes and support rapid omnichannel growth....
Fashion software provider Visual 2000 International has rebranded under the new name Visual Next....
Chinese footwear company Topscore has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help manage growth and improve communication....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective