USA: Enyce Names Evan Davis President
The 39-year-old was formerly national sales manager and chief merchandiser for urban sportswear brand Mecca USA.
In his new role, he will oversee all aspects of New York-based Enyce's and Lady Enyce's operation including product design and development, sales and marketing.
Jon Epstein, president of parent firm Sport Brands International, said: "Evan Davis and the Enyce team have done a remarkable job of developing the brand into a highly successful and profitable business since its inception.
"The brand is renowned among America's sportswear retailers and young consumers as always being at the forefront of style and design. We are confident that as president of Enyce, Evan and his team will take the brand to new heights in the category."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022