US: Epicor to support Groupe Yellow retail operations
Canadian footwear company Groupe Yellow has selected Epicor's Retail Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to support its retail operations.
Yellow operates more than 90 stores selling women's, men's and children's shoes.
The Epicor Retail SaaS solution suite includes Store, CRM, Merchandising, Warehouse Management, Audit & Operations Management, and Business Intelligence modules.
Leo Rabinovitch, chief information officer for Groupe Yellow, said the new tool "removes the need for costly integration among modules, which is time and cost prohibitive."
He adds: "We will be able to make decisions and execute more quickly, buy and distribute more effectively, provide first-class customer service, and build a sustainable competitive advantage against our competition."
Yellow also signed on as the first SaaS customer to deploy Epicor Retail Sourcing and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) as a hosted solution, to help the business streamline its sourcing processes, reduce costs and increase supply chain visibility.
With the need to check the safety of supply chains a growing concern, software providers are updating their products to help apparel and textile companies monitor their manufacturing and distribution ...
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? 3D product development and design, digital continuity of information and images, predictive analytics, Systems that ...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Technology agendas should include tools that help shorten the time from concept to cons...
Software can help tackle the key industry issues by connecting all processes, departments and geographies within a global business and ensuring that correct and up-to-date information can be shared in...
What are the biggest challenges facing the global apparel supply chain in 2014? One that stands out is the pressure to deliver on the omnichannel promise. There's a fundamental disconnect between the ...
Global dance-fitness firm Zumba is implementing Lectra Fashion PLM to help manage the growth of its active wear line....
Protective clothing and life-jacket maker Hansen Protection has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management solution to manage the design, development and manufacturing of ...
Womenswear multi-channel brand Seasalt has implemented a product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack