CHINA: Erke deploys planning tools as upgrade continues
Chinese apparel and accessories firm Erke has implemented Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization software as part of an ongoing upgrade of its retail business model.
Erke said it has deployed the Oracle solutions to "help integrate planning capabilities" across its operations including subsidiaries, in order to gain insights for its strategic objectives.
The company has been accelerating the upgrade of its retail business model and said it "understands the value advanced planning tools can deliver in empowering retailers to optimise planning, assortment and inventory to impact the customer experience".
With greater insight into business data, Erke added that it can "better align assortment to meet demand, maximising opportunities, improving margins and increasing customer satisfaction".
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019