CHINA: Erke deploys planning tools as upgrade continues
Chinese apparel and accessories firm Erke has implemented Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization software as part of an ongoing upgrade of its retail business model.
Erke said it has deployed the Oracle solutions to "help integrate planning capabilities" across its operations including subsidiaries, in order to gain insights for its strategic objectives.
The company has been accelerating the upgrade of its retail business model and said it "understands the value advanced planning tools can deliver in empowering retailers to optimise planning, assortment and inventory to impact the customer experience".
With greater insight into business data, Erke added that it can "better align assortment to meet demand, maximising opportunities, improving margins and increasing customer satisfaction".
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative