CHINA: Erke deploys planning tools as upgrade continues
Chinese apparel and accessories firm Erke has implemented Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization software as part of an ongoing upgrade of its retail business model.
Erke said it has deployed the Oracle solutions to "help integrate planning capabilities" across its operations including subsidiaries, in order to gain insights for its strategic objectives.
The company has been accelerating the upgrade of its retail business model and said it "understands the value advanced planning tools can deliver in empowering retailers to optimise planning, assortment and inventory to impact the customer experience".
With greater insight into business data, Erke added that it can "better align assortment to meet demand, maximising opportunities, improving margins and increasing customer satisfaction".
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings