CHINA: Erke deploys planning tools as upgrade continues
Chinese apparel and accessories firm Erke has implemented Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization software as part of an ongoing upgrade of its retail business model.
Erke said it has deployed the Oracle solutions to "help integrate planning capabilities" across its operations including subsidiaries, in order to gain insights for its strategic objectives.
The company has been accelerating the upgrade of its retail business model and said it "understands the value advanced planning tools can deliver in empowering retailers to optimise planning, assortment and inventory to impact the customer experience".
With greater insight into business data, Erke added that it can "better align assortment to meet demand, maximising opportunities, improving margins and increasing customer satisfaction".
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead