ITALY: Ermenegildo Zegna Q1 Sales Grow Globally
The Italian company also saw its Asian sales grow by 33 per cent year-on-year and its European sales grow by five per cent year-on-year for the first quarter.
On average, the company generates 40 per cent of its annual turnover from the European market, 30 per cent from North America and 25 per cent from Asia.
Companies: Ermenegildo Zegna Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High-end fashion designer Tom Ford has made a long-awaited announcement on his next project after signing a deal with Ermenegildo Zegna Group for a new men's range. ...
Mapier's other clients include Hugo Boss AG and Ermenegildo Zegna....
Piero Braga, commercial manager at Luxury goods group Tod's SpA, has quit the company to join fashion house Gucci as European wholesale director....
Italian textile and clothing group Ermenegildo Zegna has named designer Domenico De Sole, who has recently set up a new luxury brand with Tom Ford, as its group advisor....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar