TURKEY: Eroglu Buys Big Star Jeans Brand
Turkish clothing manufacturer Eroglu has acquired the Big Star brand from Swiss jeans maker Big Star Holding AG for an unspecified sum.
Big Star and its French units, clothing and textile companies Big Star France, MCS and California Diffusion went into receivership in June this year.
The future of the Big Star company as a whole still remains unclear.
The court of Colmar in the Alsace region of eastern France has announced an observation period for the French units, which will finish on 20 December 2004.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar