US: ERP suite to support growth at Southern Marsh
Apparel manufacturer Southern Marsh has chosen CGS's BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support its rapidly growing business and expanding sales channels.
The company, which is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, makes men's, women's and youth apparel including T-shirts, knit polo shirts, button-down styles, women's polo dresses, performance wear and outerwear. Products are marketed online and through retail stores across the US.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will give Southern Marsh transparency and control over its entire supply chain, and help improve collaboration with customers. The scalable software will also provide improved forecasting, inventory visibility and robust reporting to help support the firm's growth.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details