US: ERP suite to support growth at Southern Marsh
Apparel manufacturer Southern Marsh has chosen CGS's BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support its rapidly growing business and expanding sales channels.
The company, which is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, makes men's, women's and youth apparel including T-shirts, knit polo shirts, button-down styles, women's polo dresses, performance wear and outerwear. Products are marketed online and through retail stores across the US.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will give Southern Marsh transparency and control over its entire supply chain, and help improve collaboration with customers. The scalable software will also provide improved forecasting, inventory visibility and robust reporting to help support the firm's growth.
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras