US: ERP suite to support growth at Southern Marsh
Apparel manufacturer Southern Marsh has chosen CGS's BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support its rapidly growing business and expanding sales channels.
The company, which is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, makes men's, women's and youth apparel including T-shirts, knit polo shirts, button-down styles, women's polo dresses, performance wear and outerwear. Products are marketed online and through retail stores across the US.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will give Southern Marsh transparency and control over its entire supply chain, and help improve collaboration with customers. The scalable software will also provide improved forecasting, inventory visibility and robust reporting to help support the firm's growth.
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry