US: ERP suite to support growth at Southern Marsh
Apparel manufacturer Southern Marsh has chosen CGS's BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support its rapidly growing business and expanding sales channels.
The company, which is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, makes men's, women's and youth apparel including T-shirts, knit polo shirts, button-down styles, women's polo dresses, performance wear and outerwear. Products are marketed online and through retail stores across the US.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will give Southern Marsh transparency and control over its entire supply chain, and help improve collaboration with customers. The scalable software will also provide improved forecasting, inventory visibility and robust reporting to help support the firm's growth.
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- American Apparel exits bankruptcy
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024