US: ERP suite to support growth at Southern Marsh
Apparel manufacturer Southern Marsh has chosen CGS's BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support its rapidly growing business and expanding sales channels.
The company, which is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, makes men's, women's and youth apparel including T-shirts, knit polo shirts, button-down styles, women's polo dresses, performance wear and outerwear. Products are marketed online and through retail stores across the US.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will give Southern Marsh transparency and control over its entire supply chain, and help improve collaboration with customers. The scalable software will also provide improved forecasting, inventory visibility and robust reporting to help support the firm's growth.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015