US: ERP to help Lucky Zone Design improve productivity
US private-label apparel manufacturer Lucky Zone Design is implementing NGC's cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) XPress platform to improve productivity.
NGC says ERP Xpress provides the "robust" features of its enterprise ERP application in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model delivered in the cloud.
With hundreds of preconfigured reports and many other functions, NGC claims companies can streamline their workflows, reduce costs and improve profitability, increase their inventory turns and provide better customer service.
Lucky Zone Design said it selected ERP XPress to help it manage its business, which is growing rapidly in terms of volume, people, locations and warehouses.
With the solution, there is no software to install or configure, no need to purchase additional hardware, and no need for IT support or extensive user training.
"The SaaS model gives us the flexibility we need," said Lucky Zone's vice president of operations Bart Young. "With NGC ERP XPress, we'll be able to have everyone on the same page, even if they are in multiple locations, and they can access the entire ERP system anytime, anywhere."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US fashion powerhouse Dutch LLC is implementing NGC's Extended PLM software to help streamline its global operations as it continues with its expansion strategy. ...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts