NETHERLANDS: ERP tool for private label fashion firms
Software company It Suits IT has launched an enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool specifically for private label apparel and footwear firms.
The 'ItSuitsFashion Private Label' solution enables all styles and contracts to be monitored and managed within one single dashboard.
"The way a private label company works is significantly different," explains Paul Jonker, CEO at It Suits IT, "because everything is based on the style or contracts with [its] customers.
"Based on this style or contract, the sales and purchase orders are made, the production is done and the delivery to the customer takes place. The dashboard keeps all documents and entities which are linked to the contract together and ensures that no unnecessary delays occur in the process."
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020