USA: eSASA.com and Ecom Textile Forge Strategic Alliance
eSASA Corp, a B2B, full-service multilingual e-marketplace serving five broad industries, including textiles, Wednesday announced a strategic alliance with Ecom Textile Inc, an online marketplace designed for the textile, apparel, related machinery and sewn products (TAMS) industries.The two companies will link their websites, so encouraging visitors to visit both sites. Ecom Textile and www.eSASA.com are planning a number of joint efforts to introduce the services and functions provided by each party to the global fibers, textiles and sewn products industry. This includes a presence at upcoming trade shows as well as joint sponsorship of industry events, conferences and seminars."By joining forces with Ecom Textile, our users will now have instant access to additional resources in the textile industry," said John Harrison, chairman and CEO of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022