USA: eSASA.com and Ecom Textile Forge Strategic Alliance
eSASA Corp, a B2B, full-service multilingual e-marketplace serving five broad industries, including textiles, Wednesday announced a strategic alliance with Ecom Textile Inc, an online marketplace designed for the textile, apparel, related machinery and sewn products (TAMS) industries.The two companies will link their websites, so encouraging visitors to visit both sites. Ecom Textile and www.eSASA.com are planning a number of joint efforts to introduce the services and functions provided by each party to the global fibers, textiles and sewn products industry. This includes a presence at upcoming trade shows as well as joint sponsorship of industry events, conferences and seminars."By joining forces with Ecom Textile, our users will now have instant access to additional resources in the textile industry," said John Harrison, chairman and CEO of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack