USA: eSASA.com and Ecom Textile Forge Strategic Alliance
eSASA Corp, a B2B, full-service multilingual e-marketplace serving five broad industries, including textiles, Wednesday announced a strategic alliance with Ecom Textile Inc, an online marketplace designed for the textile, apparel, related machinery and sewn products (TAMS) industries.The two companies will link their websites, so encouraging visitors to visit both sites. Ecom Textile and www.eSASA.com are planning a number of joint efforts to introduce the services and functions provided by each party to the global fibers, textiles and sewn products industry. This includes a presence at upcoming trade shows as well as joint sponsorship of industry events, conferences and seminars."By joining forces with Ecom Textile, our users will now have instant access to additional resources in the textile industry," said John Harrison, chairman and CEO of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar