USA: eSASA.com and Ecom Textile Forge Strategic Alliance
eSASA Corp, a B2B, full-service multilingual e-marketplace serving five broad industries, including textiles, Wednesday announced a strategic alliance with Ecom Textile Inc, an online marketplace designed for the textile, apparel, related machinery and sewn products (TAMS) industries.The two companies will link their websites, so encouraging visitors to visit both sites. Ecom Textile and www.eSASA.com are planning a number of joint efforts to introduce the services and functions provided by each party to the global fibers, textiles and sewn products industry. This includes a presence at upcoming trade shows as well as joint sponsorship of industry events, conferences and seminars."By joining forces with Ecom Textile, our users will now have instant access to additional resources in the textile industry," said John Harrison, chairman and CEO of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack