GERMANY: Escada names new chief financial officer
Luxury fashion label Escada has appointed Markus Schürholz as chief financial officer of the company, succeeding Dr Georg Kellinghusen who is leaving the company as part of a 'generational change'.
Schürholz - manager of lifestyle retailer Douglas Holding - will start the job on 1 January, the company said.
Kellinghusen, who has been CFO since 2000, has "succeeded in maintaining the company's financial solidity even during difficult stages", according to Escada supervisory board chairman Peter Zühlsdorff.
Escada's founder and chief executive Wolfgang Ley is due to hand over his position to Rheinboldt on 31 January. Ley will continue working for the group in a consulting capacity as creative chairman.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective