GERMANY: Escada Q2 Pre-Tax Profit Jumps To EUR11m
The company also reported a 5.2 per cent rise in quarterly revenue to EUR157.9m, up from EUR150.1m in the previous second quarter.
Including restructuring costs of EUR2.1m, the group's after-tax profit before minority interests was still EUR0.1m, improved from a loss of EUR4.9m in the same period a year earlier.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack