GERMANY: Escada Secures Funding Until 2006
The company said the banks had agreed to maintain existing credit lines until the end of 2006 and also guarantee redemption of its 100 million euro ($111m) corporate bond issue, which matures next year.
Escada, which posted a four per cent slide in sales for fiscal 2002 to 772.9 million euros, issued a profit warning in June due to sluggish demand amid a weak global economic environment.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar