GERMANY: Escada signs shoe deal with Italy's Vicini
German fashion group Escada AG has signed a deal with Italian footwear producer Vicini SpA which will make shoes under the Escada brand.
Under the agreement, Escada will retain creative control, while Vicini will handle product development, prototypes and production.
Vicini produces around 400,000 pairs of men's and women's shoes per year and employs 300 people.
As well as its Vicini and Giuseppe Zanotti Design lines, the company makes shoes for the DSquared, Roberto Cavalli and Ferre brands.
Romania is set to join the European Union on 1 January 2007. The country is currently the largest East-European supplier of clothing to the EU, but how will its future performance be affected by the h...
California-based sportswear apparel brand PrivacyWear has announced the appointment of Rhonda Sawyer as its new director of sales and merchandising....
Sanjiv Singh has been named CEO of German men's wear brand Baeumler and will assume his new duties in the next few months....
British men's luxury goods firm Alfred Dunhill is to open four stores in India after signing a marketing agreement with Brandhouse Retail Ltd, a subsidiary of Indian textile company S Kumars Nationwid...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020