CHINA: Esprit appoints Li as divisional head
Esprit has appointed Holly Li as CEO of the apparel retailer's Chinese division, joining the company from Adidas.
The company today (15 November) said that Li will be responsible for "achieving Esprit's growth ambitions in China. She will report to CEO Ronald van der Vis.
Li is currently vice president and general manager for North China of Adidas.
Esprit said in September that China, the company's second largest market after Germany, would be a focus as it pulls out of North America and sells its retail businesses in Spain, Denmark, and Sweden.
Diesel has slammed a report in which it is accused of continuing to source its products from Bangladeshi suppliers that use sandblasting, despite the denim brand banning the practice. ...
In September last year, fashion retailer Esprit revealed a bold turnaround strategy. In an update yesterday, the company revealed how these extensive plans are set to touch all areas of its business....
Esprit saw its share price shoot up yesterday as the company recorded third-quarter comparable-store sales growth and completed the divestiture of its North American operations. ...
Fashion brand and retailer Esprit has hired Thomas Tang as its new CFO and executive director, following the decision by predecessor Chew Fook Aun to step down due to "personal reasons" last year....
The organisers of the Prime Source Forum event, which opened in Hong Kong earlier today (28 March), are also planning to launch a parallel meeting in India later this year. ...
Discount retail giant Target Corporation has joined global brands and retailers including Levi Strauss, H&M, Gucci, Benetton and Esprit in banning the use of sandblasting on all owned-brand and nation...
Fashion retailer Esprit today (23 February) reported a sharp decline in half-year net income as the struggling retailer reassured shareholders that turnaround plans remain on-track....
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Factory funding gap has mixed impact in Myanmar
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020