USA: Esprit de Corp Appoints Senior Vice President
Esprit de Corp has announced the appointment of Gloria Feliciano to the position of senior vice president Human Resources, responsible for all human resources issues as well as for supervising Esprit's travel department. Chairman and CEO Joseph E Heid, said: "I believe the human resources position is of extreme importance to Esprit and it is our goal to make certain that our employees needs will be heard at the highest levels of the corporation. Ms. Feliciano brings a wealth of experience in the human resources field to Esprit and we are extremely pleased to have her join our other talented senior executives."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack