USA: Esprit de Corp Appoints Senior Vice President
Esprit de Corp has announced the appointment of Gloria Feliciano to the position of senior vice president Human Resources, responsible for all human resources issues as well as for supervising Esprit's travel department. Chairman and CEO Joseph E Heid, said: "I believe the human resources position is of extreme importance to Esprit and it is our goal to make certain that our employees needs will be heard at the highest levels of the corporation. Ms. Feliciano brings a wealth of experience in the human resources field to Esprit and we are extremely pleased to have her join our other talented senior executives."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020