HONG KONG: Esprit Selects Retek Solutions System
Fashion wholesaler and retailer Esprit Europe has selected Retek Merchandising Operations Management solutions to integrate and streamline retail operations and support international growth.
The Hong Kong-based company will use the system to improve merchandising efficiencies at its 540 stores which along with its 2,500 franchises help generate annual sales of $1.2 billion, Minneapolis-based Retek said.
"With the continued growth of our retail operations, it has created the need for a more advanced and efficient information infrastructure to better serve our customers," commented Jerome Griffith, Esprit's global retail manager.
"Implementing the Retek solutions will enable us to streamline and automate our operations with a single, comprehensive source of accurate sales and inventory information, exception driven management based on retail alert information, improved promotions handling and improved merchandise allocation."
Companies: Esprit Holdings
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The first major conference organised by the Business Social Compliance Initiative in Brussels last week was marred by protests against weak social audits and 'sweatshop cover-ups.' Jozef De Coster was...
Clothing company Esprit Holdings said slow European store sales failed to dampen six-month profit growth, which totalled a pleasing 15.7%....
Lifestyle apparel brand Esprit says it has fuelled growth plans and development capability with Geac's Product Lifecycle Management solution....
Lifestyle clothing brand Esprit is planning to boost garment sourcing from India, chief operating officer Thomas Johannes Grote told reporters....
The head of international brands at India's largest fashion apparel retailer, Madura Garments, has left the company just days after helping to launch the Esprit label in the country....
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are charging a woman for importing and making fake designer clothing following a three-month investigation....
Mid-price fashion retailer Esprit Holdings Ltd has enjoyed a 67 per cent hike in full-year net profit, boosted by better sales and margins....
Yunsa, manufacturer of fabrics for men's and women's apparel, is aiming for sales of US$85 million in 2005....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective