HONG KONG: Esprit share price up as ex-chairman lifts stake
Hong Kong-based clothing retailer Esprit has seen its share price jump 22% after former chairman Michael Ying has more than doubled his interest in the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard