Esprit signs Kids licensing deal in Europe
Hong Kong-listed fashion brand Esprit has signed a five-year licensing deal with French kid's wear retailer Groupe Zannier for its children's line in Europe.
The agreement, which will take effect from 1 January 2016, is the result of a year-long assessment by Esprit of the best business solution for its Esprit Kids division. The deal will see the development, production and distribution of the unit's apparel and accessories line in Europe and the Middle East.
Esprit Kids products will continue to be available in Esprit's e-shop and owned stores, and available for retail and wholesale partners of the group.
The first Esprit Kids collection to be fully developed by Groupe Zannier will launch in autumn/winter 2016.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Bangladeshi company Matin Spinning Mills Ltd has been named 'International Textile Firm of the Year' at the World Textile Awards, sponsored by The Textile Institute....
Two of the largest organisations working to improve compliance across the apparel supply chain are putting their rivalries aside in a bid to reduce duplication and scale up their efforts....
Bangladesh based ready-made garment and textile giant DBL Group is making progress on plans to establish a factory in Ethiopia that will provide around 4,000 jobs and be supported by long-time custome...
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar