USA: Essentus Appoints Mark J Schwartz To Board Of Directors
Essentus International Inc today announced that Mark J Schwartz has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Mr Schwartz is the president and CEO of Palladin Capital Group, a New York-based merchant-banking firm. Palladin invests in and provides advisory services to companies that use new technology to enhance the growth of traditional businesses or market segments. "We're pleased to welcome Mark to our board," said Paul Butare, chairman and CEO of Essentus. "His domain expertise in the apparel and footwear industries is a valuable addition to our board and we look forward to his guidance as we position Essentus for continued growth." In addition to his role at Palladin, Schwartz served as the chairman and CEO of Nine West Group, Inc, and managed its integration into the Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022