USA: Essentus Appoints Mark J Schwartz To Board Of Directors
Essentus International Inc today announced that Mark J Schwartz has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Mr Schwartz is the president and CEO of Palladin Capital Group, a New York-based merchant-banking firm. Palladin invests in and provides advisory services to companies that use new technology to enhance the growth of traditional businesses or market segments. "We're pleased to welcome Mark to our board," said Paul Butare, chairman and CEO of Essentus. "His domain expertise in the apparel and footwear industries is a valuable addition to our board and we look forward to his guidance as we position Essentus for continued growth." In addition to his role at Palladin, Schwartz served as the chairman and CEO of Nine West Group, Inc, and managed its integration into the Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report