USA: Essentus Appoints Mark J Schwartz To Board Of Directors
Essentus International Inc today announced that Mark J Schwartz has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Mr Schwartz is the president and CEO of Palladin Capital Group, a New York-based merchant-banking firm. Palladin invests in and provides advisory services to companies that use new technology to enhance the growth of traditional businesses or market segments. "We're pleased to welcome Mark to our board," said Paul Butare, chairman and CEO of Essentus. "His domain expertise in the apparel and footwear industries is a valuable addition to our board and we look forward to his guidance as we position Essentus for continued growth." In addition to his role at Palladin, Schwartz served as the chairman and CEO of Nine West Group, Inc, and managed its integration into the Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020