USA: Essentus Appoints Mark J Schwartz To Board Of Directors
Essentus International Inc today announced that Mark J Schwartz has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Mr Schwartz is the president and CEO of Palladin Capital Group, a New York-based merchant-banking firm. Palladin invests in and provides advisory services to companies that use new technology to enhance the growth of traditional businesses or market segments. "We're pleased to welcome Mark to our board," said Paul Butare, chairman and CEO of Essentus. "His domain expertise in the apparel and footwear industries is a valuable addition to our board and we look forward to his guidance as we position Essentus for continued growth." In addition to his role at Palladin, Schwartz served as the chairman and CEO of Nine West Group, Inc, and managed its integration into the Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack