USA: Essentus Appoints Mark J Schwartz To Board Of Directors
Essentus International Inc today announced that Mark J Schwartz has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Mr Schwartz is the president and CEO of Palladin Capital Group, a New York-based merchant-banking firm. Palladin invests in and provides advisory services to companies that use new technology to enhance the growth of traditional businesses or market segments. "We're pleased to welcome Mark to our board," said Paul Butare, chairman and CEO of Essentus. "His domain expertise in the apparel and footwear industries is a valuable addition to our board and we look forward to his guidance as we position Essentus for continued growth." In addition to his role at Palladin, Schwartz served as the chairman and CEO of Nine West Group, Inc, and managed its integration into the Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar