USA: Essentus Appoints New VP Of Marketing
Doug Mohr has been promoted to the position of vice president of marketing at Essentus International. In this capacity, Mohr will manage the product direction and marketing functions for both the manufacturing and retail products at Essentus. Prior to this promotion, Mohr was Essentus' director, product marketing. Mohr, an expert in e-business on the supply chain, has over 16 years of experience in the field of information technology. His expertise includes software development, systems engineering, programming, implementation, customer support and sales. Over the past several years, Mohr has been working with apparel and footwear companies to help determine their business requirements and provide software solutions that fit their business. "Doug is an invaluable management team member to Essentus," said Tom Dziersk, senior vice president of Essentus. "He combines a solid technical background with a practical understanding of the day-to-day business requirements of apparel and footwear companies. Doug's proven track record with Essentus and other companies will be a key in our growing success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022