USA: Essentus Appoints New VP Of Marketing
Prior to this promotion, Mohr was Essentus' director, product marketing.
Mohr, an expert in e-business on the supply chain, has over 16 years of experience in the field of information technology. His expertise includes software development, systems engineering, programming, implementation, customer support and sales. Over the past several years, Mohr has been working with apparel and footwear companies to help determine their business requirements and provide software solutions that fit their business.
"Doug is an invaluable management team member to Essentus," said Tom Dziersk, senior vice president of Essentus. "He combines a solid technical background with a practical understanding of the day-to-day business requirements of apparel and footwear companies. Doug's proven track record with Essentus and other companies will be a key in our growing success."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts