USA: Essentus Appoints New VP Of Marketing
Doug Mohr has been promoted to the position of vice president of marketing at Essentus International. In this capacity, Mohr will manage the product direction and marketing functions for both the manufacturing and retail products at Essentus. Prior to this promotion, Mohr was Essentus' director, product marketing. Mohr, an expert in e-business on the supply chain, has over 16 years of experience in the field of information technology. His expertise includes software development, systems engineering, programming, implementation, customer support and sales. Over the past several years, Mohr has been working with apparel and footwear companies to help determine their business requirements and provide software solutions that fit their business. "Doug is an invaluable management team member to Essentus," said Tom Dziersk, senior vice president of Essentus. "He combines a solid technical background with a practical understanding of the day-to-day business requirements of apparel and footwear companies. Doug's proven track record with Essentus and other companies will be a key in our growing success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack