USA: Essentus Launches Supply Chain Solutions
Essentus International Inc today announced its next-generation web-enabled supply chain solution, Essentus Vision Suite, at the Bobbin Americas Conference. Bobbin Americas, the sewn products industry's largest annual conference, was chosen by Essentus as the launch venue for two specific vertical solutions built on Vision Suite Fashion Vision, for the apparel industry and Footwear Vision, for the footwear industry. "Essentus has designed a single product that is totally integrated across all aspects of the apparel and footwear manufacturing and retail supply chains and can address the distinct requirements of select verticals," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing for Essentus. "Vision Suite's integrated workflow and web-based transaction processing maximises productivity through collaboration."Vision Suite is a web-enabled application suite of products that includes critical supply chain capabilities such as retail management, production, customer service, workflow, and business intelligence. Business intelligence functions in Vision Suite include comprehensive sales and sell through analysis in the customer service and production modules "The ability to serve customers in real-time is what sets them apart from their competitors," added Mohr. "With Essentus Vision Suite, our customers can increase their service levels to their customers, while using the latest technology to optimise their supply chain."Both components of Essentus Vision Suite, Fashion Vision and Footwear Vision are expected to be available during the fourth quarter of 2000. Pricing for Vision Suite is expected to be on a named user basis or through an application rental model.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack