USA: Essentus Launches Supply Chain Solutions
Bobbin Americas, the sewn products industry's largest annual conference, was chosen by Essentus as the launch venue for two specific vertical solutions built on Vision Suite Fashion Vision, for the apparel industry and Footwear Vision, for the footwear industry.
"Essentus has designed a single product that is totally integrated across all aspects of the apparel and footwear manufacturing and retail supply chains and can address the distinct requirements of select verticals," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing for Essentus. "Vision Suite's integrated workflow and web-based transaction processing maximises productivity through collaboration."
Vision Suite is a web-enabled application suite of products that includes critical supply chain capabilities such as retail management, production, customer service, workflow, and business intelligence.
Business intelligence functions in Vision Suite include comprehensive sales and sell through analysis in the customer service and production modules "The ability to serve customers in real-time is what sets them apart from their competitors," added Mohr. "With Essentus Vision Suite, our customers can increase their service levels to their customers, while using the latest technology to optimise their supply chain."
Both components of Essentus Vision Suite, Fashion Vision and Footwear Vision are expected to be available during the fourth quarter of 2000. Pricing for Vision Suite is expected to be on a named user basis or through an application rental model.
Essentus supplies business-to-business commerce software solutions, services and business improvement processes designed to create value to retailers and manufacturers in the softgoods supply chain. Essentus' solutions are an essential component of the business backbone of the fast-changing fashion industry and are specifically designed for companies to derive greater value across their organizations and between business partners. Hundreds of companies worldwide have taken advantage of Essentus' advanced collaboration, hosted applications services and supply chain management technologies. For further information, visit www.essentus.com.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020