USA: Essentus Launches Supply Chain Solutions
Essentus International Inc today announced its next-generation web-enabled supply chain solution, Essentus Vision Suite, at the Bobbin Americas Conference. Bobbin Americas, the sewn products industry's largest annual conference, was chosen by Essentus as the launch venue for two specific vertical solutions built on Vision Suite Fashion Vision, for the apparel industry and Footwear Vision, for the footwear industry. "Essentus has designed a single product that is totally integrated across all aspects of the apparel and footwear manufacturing and retail supply chains and can address the distinct requirements of select verticals," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing for Essentus. "Vision Suite's integrated workflow and web-based transaction processing maximises productivity through collaboration."Vision Suite is a web-enabled application suite of products that includes critical supply chain capabilities such as retail management, production, customer service, workflow, and business intelligence. Business intelligence functions in Vision Suite include comprehensive sales and sell through analysis in the customer service and production modules "The ability to serve customers in real-time is what sets them apart from their competitors," added Mohr. "With Essentus Vision Suite, our customers can increase their service levels to their customers, while using the latest technology to optimise their supply chain."Both components of Essentus Vision Suite, Fashion Vision and Footwear Vision are expected to be available during the fourth quarter of 2000. Pricing for Vision Suite is expected to be on a named user basis or through an application rental model.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective