USA: Estyle.com Dodges Dot Com Doldrums With $25m
Estyle.com (www.babystyle.com and www.kidstyle.com), a multi-channel lifestyle retailer serving the shopping needs of women at key stages of their lives, announced the closing of its $25m fourth round of funding. To date, estyle has raised $85m in funding. The additional funds will be used to further extend the estyle brand. "This round is further validation of our multi-channel business model and is a clear vote of confidence for estyle as we expand our offering and continue to service the more than $100bn baby, children, and women's market," said Laurie McCartney, CEO and founder of estyle, Inc. "We've clearly established ourselves as a leader among online retailers by implementing a long-term, multi-channel business strategy that includes extending the estyle brand through business partnerships with companies like our newest investor PRIMEDIA and other exclusive relationships." Since its inception in 1998, estyle.com has expanded its services to target the growing online female audience by providing women with lifestyle-based e-commerce solutions for themselves and their families. Earlier this year, the company introduced a collection of private label fashions for women, children, and babies, making estyle one of the few online retailers to have in-house designers creating private label lines exclusively for the company. "estyle is a very promising e-commerce company and represents an important strategic partnership for Primedia's American Baby Group," said Tom Rogers, chairman and CEO of Primedia. "We are pleased to support the company's future vision and growth strategy." PRIMEDIA's participation in this round of financing includes targeted advertising and promotional opportunities through the American Baby Group, including print magazines, television, online, sampling programs, direct mail and consumer fairs. In addition, PRIMEDIA will provide content from the American Baby Group, print advertising in New York and Chicago magazines and cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020