USA: estyle.com Updates Its Image With MediaBin
estyle Inc, an online lifestyle retailer serving the shopping needs of women at key stages of their lives, is to use the MediaBin content management software to catalog, update, and distribute product images for its babystyle.com and kidstyle.com websites. "estyle's mission is to provide innovative, lifestyle-based shopping solutions for today's busy woman," said David Besemer, chief technology officer of estyle. "MediaBin allows us to provide our customers with images of the latest products the moment they are available." The MediaBin platform, developed by Iterated Systems Inc, in Atlanta, enables an online retailer like estyle.com to take product images from many different sources and 'normalize' these images to conform to both the website design and their high quality standards. By using the MediaBin platform, they can easily format, store, retrieve, and update hundreds of product images automatically. The speed and automation provided by MediaBin should enable estyle to update its product offerings quickly, to be more responsive to market demands, and to scale its business without scaling costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022