USA: estyle.com Updates Its Image With MediaBin
"estyle's mission is to provide innovative, lifestyle-based shopping solutions for today's busy woman," said David Besemer, chief technology officer of estyle. "MediaBin allows us to provide our customers with images of the latest products the moment they are available."
The MediaBin platform, developed by Iterated Systems Inc, in Atlanta, enables an online retailer like estyle.com to take product images from many different sources and 'normalize' these images to conform to both the website design and their high quality standards. By using the MediaBin platform, they can easily format, store, retrieve, and update hundreds of product images automatically.
The speed and automation provided by MediaBin should enable estyle to update its product offerings quickly, to be more responsive to market demands, and to scale its business without scaling costs.
The MediaBin image management platform, developed by Iterated Systems, Inc, Atlanta, Ga, provides speed, control and agility for eBusiness initiatives. MediaBin automation enables corporate marketing and e-commerce teams to produce high volumes of brand images, product photographs and logos just-in-time and fit-for-use. MediaBin complements web content management systems by providing sophisticated image tracking and updating, and facilitates content management in widely dispersed environments. The company was founded in 1987 and has a strong history of imaging innovation for both web and print applications. Iterated Systems stock is publicly traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange in Norway under the symbol ITR: www.mediabin.com.
About estyle Inc
estyle Inc is a next-generation online retailer serving the shopping needs of women at key stages of their lives. The company's flagship web site, www.babystyle.com offers a one-stop shopping solution for new and expectant parents from pregnancy through the baby's first two years. With a comprehensive gift registry and extensive gift selection, babystyle.com offers a wife assortment of maternity and baby clothes, nursery furnishings, baby gear, and infant developmental products. estyle.com's newest site, www.kidstyle.com, provides a convenient shopping solution for parents, grandparents, and friends of children ages 2-10 by offering a selection of kid's clothes, fashions for children's rooms, distinctive toys, great gifts, and a gift registry. estyle.com
To date, estyle has raised $85 million with investments from leading investors in the retail, branding and internet sectors including Vulcan Ventures, Maveron, Goldman Sachs, Oak Investment Partners, Global Retail Partners, Arts Alliance, Mousse Partners Limited, Venture Strategy Partners and Zone Ventures, the Southern California affiliate of Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Other partners include Cindy Crawford, who is a board member, editorial contributor and strategic advisor to the company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022