USA: estyle.com Updates Its Image With MediaBin
estyle Inc, an online lifestyle retailer serving the shopping needs of women at key stages of their lives, is to use the MediaBin content management software to catalog, update, and distribute product images for its babystyle.com and kidstyle.com websites. "estyle's mission is to provide innovative, lifestyle-based shopping solutions for today's busy woman," said David Besemer, chief technology officer of estyle. "MediaBin allows us to provide our customers with images of the latest products the moment they are available." The MediaBin platform, developed by Iterated Systems Inc, in Atlanta, enables an online retailer like estyle.com to take product images from many different sources and 'normalize' these images to conform to both the website design and their high quality standards. By using the MediaBin platform, they can easily format, store, retrieve, and update hundreds of product images automatically. The speed and automation provided by MediaBin should enable estyle to update its product offerings quickly, to be more responsive to market demands, and to scale its business without scaling costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022