FRANCE: Etam Development Suffers Q3 Sales Slip
Women's clothing and lingerie group Etam Development on Friday reported a slight fall in third quarter sales as it was hurt by unfavourable foreign exchange moves and softness in the UK market. The company posted a 5.2 per cent year-on-year slide in quarterly turnover to 246 million euros despite strong sales growth in its domestic market and the Chinese market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth