FRANCE: Etam Developpement Narrows H1 Loss
Women's wear retailer Etam Developpement has narrowed its first half net loss to €8.6 million, from a loss of €21.4 million in the same period last year.
The group has quit the UK and will focus on its European operations and Chinese and other international franchises.
Etam said stripping out the impact of units sold or closed, net profit would have been €14.5 million, up from €8.9 million.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar