FRANCE: Etexx Brings E-Business To The Textiles Industry
Etexx (www.etex.com) has been introduced as the first neutral and secure e-business solution for the textiles and clothing industry, bringing together buyers and European sellers with a global e-commerce platform. "Etexx meets the distribution, supply and information needs of textiles and clothing professionals," said Frederic Allard, its CEO and one of its founders. "We believe Etexx will be an immediate and growing force and facilitator in the textiles marketplace, helping buyers and sellers revolutionize how they interact with each other." At its launch, more than 300 companies are using Etexx to exhibit their collections to a worldwide audience of potential customers. Etexx.com already has more than 4,500 registered members and 10,000-plus fabric references. A French company founded by Mr Allard and his partners a year ago, Etexx is based in Nice, has offices in Paris, Milan, and New York City, and more than 65 employees. Etexx will make its U.S. trade show debut as a sponsor and participant in Material World at the Miami Beach Convention Center, September 2628.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts