FRANCE: Etexx Brings E-Business To The Textiles Industry
Etexx (www.etex.com) has been introduced as the first neutral and secure e-business solution for the textiles and clothing industry, bringing together buyers and European sellers with a global e-commerce platform. "Etexx meets the distribution, supply and information needs of textiles and clothing professionals," said Frederic Allard, its CEO and one of its founders. "We believe Etexx will be an immediate and growing force and facilitator in the textiles marketplace, helping buyers and sellers revolutionize how they interact with each other." At its launch, more than 300 companies are using Etexx to exhibit their collections to a worldwide audience of potential customers. Etexx.com already has more than 4,500 registered members and 10,000-plus fabric references. A French company founded by Mr Allard and his partners a year ago, Etexx is based in Nice, has offices in Paris, Milan, and New York City, and more than 65 employees. Etexx will make its U.S. trade show debut as a sponsor and participant in Material World at the Miami Beach Convention Center, September 2628.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022