FRANCE: Etexx Brings E-Business To The Textiles Industry
Etexx (www.etex.com) has been introduced as the first neutral and secure e-business solution for the textiles and clothing industry, bringing together buyers and European sellers with a global e-commerce platform. "Etexx meets the distribution, supply and information needs of textiles and clothing professionals," said Frederic Allard, its CEO and one of its founders. "We believe Etexx will be an immediate and growing force and facilitator in the textiles marketplace, helping buyers and sellers revolutionize how they interact with each other." At its launch, more than 300 companies are using Etexx to exhibit their collections to a worldwide audience of potential customers. Etexx.com already has more than 4,500 registered members and 10,000-plus fabric references. A French company founded by Mr Allard and his partners a year ago, Etexx is based in Nice, has offices in Paris, Milan, and New York City, and more than 65 employees. Etexx will make its U.S. trade show debut as a sponsor and participant in Material World at the Miami Beach Convention Center, September 2628.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack