FRANCE: Etexx Team Launches Textile Show Software
Led by its Etexx's founder and CEO Frederic Allard, Texconnexion is tailored to the needs of textile industry trade shows. It takes its inspiration from the lessons learned at Etexx, which provided a virtual exhibition space for over 250 of Europe's largest weavers but was shut down in June when it was unable to raise additional financial support from investors.
"That's when we realised," explains Frederic Allard, "that the market wasn't ready for large centralised marketplaces. Instead, textile industry players want to install and manage their own solutions. Which is how Texconnexion came into being. We responded to the need for a software package expressly designed for the textile industry".
The new product enables the show organisers to custom-set parameters to create and manage their own online product show. Modular and integrated, the features allow fabric presentations, sourcing, negotiating, purchasing and sales to take place in a collaborative framework.
The software is available to rent, with rates calculated according to the number of visitors to the virtual show.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar