FRANCE: Etexx.com Launches Trends On Web
"For the first time, textile-clothing industry buyers and suppliers can have a global, ongoing source of information on industry trends and news to help them correctly anticipate their markets and make the right decisions," said Frederic Allard, Etexx's CEO.
"By providing this information, Etexx is now well-positioned to set trends on the web and lay down the guidelines that allow weavers and fashion designers to build their upcoming collections. These forums are now accessible at any time to the 10,000 members registered with Etexx."
The trends area attracts some 20 per cent of traffic on Etexx.com site, with 27 per cent of the visitors buyers, 21 per cent manufacturers, and 30 per cent designers. It also gives designers access to a wealth of information that helps them project key market directions for the next two years. The Info-designer team, headed up by Agnes Kubiak, uses the Internet as a vehicle for communicating industry trends.
For more information, visit www.etexx.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective