FRANCE: Etexx.com Trading Platform To Be Wound Up
Etexx.com, Europe's first online marketplace for the textile industry, has failed to raise the FF50 million second-round funding required to secure its future, and will close at the end of July. The Nice-based company, which was founded in August 1999 by Frédéric Allard and Frédéric Court, two former students at the Lycée Masséna, provided buyers and European sellers with a global e-commerce platform as well as a dedicated trends area to help fashion professionals build their new collections and project key market directions. It had 12,000 registered members, 250 exhibitors, and 13,000 fabric and trimmings references.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022