USA: Ethan Allen Opens Fourth Store in New Jersey
Company Returns To Atlantic City Area After Almost Fifteen Years Today, Ethan Allen celebrates the grand opening of its newest store in Mays Landing, NJ. Providing a stress free shopping experience with a 9500 square-foot space, this new store becomes the sixth of its kind in the Philadelphia area. The new store features a fresh new facade reflective of the company's revitalized product mix. Carrying that message of accessibility inside, the Mays Landing store features an easy-to-shop interior. Collections are split between Casual and Classic, allowing consumers to quickly find the styles they like best and emphasizing Ethan Allen's position as a specialist in both categories. Furniture, upholstery and accents are displayed in inspirational room settings and in innovative Classic and Casual Show Homes, created to illustrate how individual pieces could work together in consumers' own homes. The design center - where the store's 7 trained design professionals meet with consumers - is just one symbol of Ethan Allen's nearly seven-decade commitment to customer service. Designers are always available to discuss budgets, create custom bedding, redesign a room or choose special accents. To make purchasing Ethan Allen's quality home furnishings even easier, the store also offers a simple finance plan and free local home delivery. "We are happy to make the Ethan Allen shopping experience more convenient for our many loyal customers who have been shopping our other South Jersey locations," explains Louis Levine, store owner. "With this store, we will be able to better service all of Atlantic, Cape May, Southern Ocean and Cumberland Counties."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack