USA: Ethan Allen Opens Its Doors On 18,000 Square Foot Store in the Atlanta Area
Largest Mall in Georgia Hosts The Company's Relocated Store Today, Ethan Allen opens its newest store in the Atlanta area, providing a stress free shopping experience with an 18,000 square-foot space. Located within The Mall Of Georgia, the store hopes to provide consumers a convenient one-stop-shopping venue. A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place today from 2:00 to 5:00 PM and consumers can try their luck at winning a $500 gift certificate during the grand opening celebration. The new store features a cleanly designed new facade reflective of the company's revitalized product mix. Carrying that message of accessibility inside, the Mill Creek store features an easy-to-shop interior. Collections are split between Casual and Classic, allowing consumers to quickly find the styles they like best and emphasizing Ethan Allen's position as a specialist in both categories. Furniture, upholstery and accents are displayed in inspirational room settings and in innovative Classic and Casual Show Homes, created to illustrate how individual pieces could work together in consumers' own homes. The design center - where the store's 11 trained design professionals meet with consumers - is just one symbol of Ethan Allen's nearly seven-decade commitment to customer service. Designers are always available to discuss budgets, create custom bedding, redesign a room or choose special accents. To make purchasing Ethan Allen's quality home furnishings even easier, the store also offers a simple finance plan and free local home delivery. "People enjoy the convenience of one-stop shopping," explains Farooq Kathwari, chairman and chief executive officer of Danbury, CT-based Ethan Allen Inc. "Having the store located in the mall makes us more accessible. This new location provides shoppers convenience without sacrificing quality or service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar