USA: Ethan Allen Opens Its Doors On 18,000 Square Foot Store in the Atlanta Area
Largest Mall in Georgia Hosts The Company's Relocated Store Today, Ethan Allen opens its newest store in the Atlanta area, providing a stress free shopping experience with an 18,000 square-foot space. Located within The Mall Of Georgia, the store hopes to provide consumers a convenient one-stop-shopping venue. A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place today from 2:00 to 5:00 PM and consumers can try their luck at winning a $500 gift certificate during the grand opening celebration. The new store features a cleanly designed new facade reflective of the company's revitalized product mix. Carrying that message of accessibility inside, the Mill Creek store features an easy-to-shop interior. Collections are split between Casual and Classic, allowing consumers to quickly find the styles they like best and emphasizing Ethan Allen's position as a specialist in both categories. Furniture, upholstery and accents are displayed in inspirational room settings and in innovative Classic and Casual Show Homes, created to illustrate how individual pieces could work together in consumers' own homes. The design center - where the store's 11 trained design professionals meet with consumers - is just one symbol of Ethan Allen's nearly seven-decade commitment to customer service. Designers are always available to discuss budgets, create custom bedding, redesign a room or choose special accents. To make purchasing Ethan Allen's quality home furnishings even easier, the store also offers a simple finance plan and free local home delivery. "People enjoy the convenience of one-stop shopping," explains Farooq Kathwari, chairman and chief executive officer of Danbury, CT-based Ethan Allen Inc. "Having the store located in the mall makes us more accessible. This new location provides shoppers convenience without sacrificing quality or service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar