US: Eton Systems names Bringle to key North American post
Eton Systems, which supplies unit production systems to the apparel industry, has appointed Mr Per Bringle to the position of North American area manager.
A 13-year veteran at Eton's world headquarters, Bringle will assume responsibility for North American operations, including planning, marketing, business development, sales, and customer service activities across the region.
The company says the move supports its growth in core North America markets such as apparel, military gear and home fashions and should also help it expand into new manufacturing market segments.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Graduation wear firm Herff Jones has ordered a fourth production line from Eton Systems at its Arcola, Illinois plant....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing