USA: eTour.com Launches 'eTour Shopping'
eTour.com , the personal tour guide of the Web, today launched "eTour Shopping" in anticipation of the online holiday shopping season. eTour Shopping will allow all online consumers, including eTour's 3.9 million registered members, to take an eTour of editor-selectedwebsites in more than 90 different shopping categories. eTour shoppers can choose between standard shopping categories, fromclothing to electronics to toys, or special categories designed by eTour's editors. With eTour's simplified web navigation solution, shoppers are then guided directly to a different website within that category, one click at a time. The new service removes the frustrating stops and starts of shopping with search engines.eTour president and CEO, Roger Barnette, said: "Shopping online issupposed to save you from the hassles of shopping in real life.Unfortunately, with millions of sites out there and only search engines to help us find them, the promise of the Internet hasn't been fulfilled in this area. eTour Shopping takes care of that. It's the closest thing the Internet offers to the ease of window-shopping."Barnette continued: "For online merchants, eTour Shopping can guarantee delivery of targeted consumers directly to their websites, instead of relying on the possibility of a click-thru on a banner advertisement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022